Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats fer dinner??

Go down 
+4
spicegal
NCBeachdrmr
walleye
Ron
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
walleye

walleye

Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:59 am

It does.

We have some pipeline crew members from Louisianna staying at the motel. They basically are laborers, heavy machine operators and formen.

Last night they had a huge BBQ in the parking lot behind th3e motel. The motel owner was gone, but he told the guys to take of me as it was my shift.

So, about 6PM they brought in a huge chicken breast, a pork chop, and at a 16 oz steak, some homemade bacon and beans, and grilled potatoes with onions. All grilled Cajun style.

Then a guy from California and his wife , who are taking some pictures of the murals in Huron, brought a huge chunk of rocky road ice-cream with a sweet roll on the side. I'm still stuffed.
Back to top Go down
cornyw56

cornyw56

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Hmmm, last night it was lasagna (sp) from Jeremy's cafe. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
This noon it was some leftover soup from his cafe.
Hmmm, I wonder what special didn't sell out today, lol, and cannot be reheated.
I will continue to make signs, menu, table tents, and fun pages for his cafe because I like this kind of payment. Just heat and eat, lol.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 pm

I made two hamburgers with lettuce, tomato and mayo. Some beans a beer or two.

Bachelor food
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 am

A costumer bought me a pizza last night. I don't why, but I was talking at the front desk about football with an old cattle buyer from Huston, TX, and he came back an hour later with a very good pizza. So, I had cold pizza for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Maybe some rice and a pork chop. and a beer of course
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 pm

I shot about a dozen doves today. But I have them on ice in the fridge. I probably will deep fry a pork chop and makes some potatoes tonight. Doves tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Well, it was to be meatloaf but didn't take the hamburger out early enough so Imade brownies instead Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 pm

burgers and fries
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:55 am

Ramon noodles...
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:11 pm

going to try for that meatloaf again. That damn hamburger just won't thaw! (No I don't own a microwave)
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 pm

I love meatloaf. With baked potatoes and carrots....yummie
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Tonite I am making my 'famous fish'. Its just curry and garlic and stuff but its damn good! Little rice pilaf and a veggie, and dinner is served. Who wants some? Smile
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:27 pm

The simpler, the better for fish. It's all good!

I micro-waved 3 or 4 hotdogs. I loaded them up with mustard catsup and some cheese. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Tonite its chicken but tomorow crab cakes using the recipe you put on here Walleye. A while ago on the old site, it was very good!
Back to top Go down
lumpydog1970

lumpydog1970

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:53 pm

I bought a panini grill from Extra Foods for 50 bucks. So I made breakfast sandwiches for dinner. Real gourmet chick I am.....move over Rachel Ray! Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:36 am

I made some ramon noodles for breakfast....move over Bruce Lee
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:43 pm

lI bought hoagies and chips for the parade tonite, but now its cancelled. Looks like I'll have to eat it by myself. Sad
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:08 am

I bought a can of Cambel's biscuit gravy (pork sausage and white gravy). I heated it up and poured it over eggs and toast..it was awesome with hot coffee. Warmed me up on a cool morning.

Last night after work at the motel, the owner brought in some grilled beef tips. It was a great late supper. That old crusty boss is improving!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 pm

I just have to tell ya, I made the best supper last night! I harvested a big rooster pheasant earlier in the day. After he was cleaned and stuffed with bread stuffing, I covered the breast with bacon strips. I put some baked potatos and an acorn sqwash in the oven with the bird. After 2 hours in the oven, it was a feast! I have left overs, any takers?
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:12 pm

I am thawing out a pheasant. I have no idea how I'll cook it up yet. I'm going to be home all night so I have time to do whatever I want....I bet it will be good.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:00 pm

All I had was some popcorn and a cup of hot chocolate, is that nutricious?
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Yes it is. Popcorn has no chloresterol few carbs and is good for you. Hot chocolate is good too!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 am

I made a pheasant casserole one more time. It's cold out and I jus tgot home from working at the motel, so I'm sure this going to be very good!

Dressing, green beans, mushroom soup, and cubed pheasant baked at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. I hope it is good.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Sounds good! I'm thawing out some pork chops for tonite, maybe some stuffing or mashed 'tatoes and green beans.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 pm

I had nothing for supper....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats fer dinner??   Whats fer dinner?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats fer dinner??
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next