Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What gets your dander up?

Go down 
+3
lumpydog1970
Ron
walleye
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
walleye

walleye

What gets your dander up? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:26 am

Yep, we are broke Americans. I work so much and can afford to so little...grrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Why is that? scratch
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Hey, hey guess what? The neighbors are moving out! trying to get my sisiter to move down hee and move in! (we are getting along much better now that she retired! Smile )
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Some kids playing with a football near my car. why can't they play in their back yard? Duh!
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Those damn kids upstairs. still there til the end of month. The jumping and pounding on the floor/ my ceiling, drives me CRAZY! what are the parents doing while the kids are running around up there like a bunch of wild hyenas!
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:04 pm

I went for a walk today. Coming back home, walking down my street I see my moochy neighbor come out of his apartment building. 'Oh no, i thought, what does he want now?'. I was right! "hey can you do me a favor?" every time I see him this is how he greets me. Its annoying to the point I try to avoid him. He wanted a ride to the store because he has had a headache for three days. He has his brother's car he can borrow, or his brother could drive him. Every time I see him, he always wants something. Mad
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Religous zealots. They all suck.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Neighbors stealing lightbulbs!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:04 am

thats got to be teenagers - surprised they don't just spray paint the bulbs some funny color.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:30 am

High school girls with attitudes. I had a little angel tell me I was the second biggest asshole in the school. I pissed so I sent the biology teacher an e-mail asking how he does it.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 am

Ron, no they aren't teenagers, one is guy is 24 and the girl is 38, (go figure) but anyway they are moving out, just hope they don't steal anymore!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:24 pm

7th and 8th grade first period studyhall....
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 pm

grhhh ....... I got a cold - head is so dingy from sudafed - rather be dingy than driainy
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:42 am

Sophomore girls.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Unemployment....
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:17 pm

People...
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 pm

Ron's post on ....whine reminded me of this one, a big one....outsourcing. In our company, we would have mucho work if it wasn't going to China! Damn that China!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:19 am

Damn you Chinese guys! Just stick to making firecrackers, ok????
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Nothing getting my 'dander up' today. Just the same old....
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:09 pm

socks with holes in them.....
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Getting shocked all the time! Just shocke dmy computer and it knocked out my wireless! Last nite shocked the phone and messssed up the display screen for awhile. I hate when its this dry. And when I go back to work I'll be working on my machine which means I'll be handling vinyl and working up a good charge of static, so whenever I should touch the machine I get zapped! What a Face
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Why do people have to watch tv or listen to their stereos soooooo loud!
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:21 pm

tell me how ths is even possible? Only my wonderful upstairs neighbor could pull this off! Have to do laundry, he did his last nite, so I waited til tonite, figured he would be done. Just like before when he lived here, clothes all over the top of the washer, his hamper, and in the dryer. when i used the washer I noticed there was water still in the bottom...I thought that was strange but the washer worked ok, took my clothes out when done and went to put them in the dryer, of course his stuff is still in the dryer. I went to take them out and they are SOAKING, DRIPPING WET! How do you do that? Ugh! I really have to get out of here, if the landlord isn't going to use his head when renting I have no choice!
Back to top Go down
fishguy

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Stupid people need shelter too.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:34 pm

hehe .... great tag line - NC, you have my sympathy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What gets your dander up?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendship Hut :: Friendship Hut Forum :: General-
Jump to: