Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MP3 player and music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

MP3 player  and music Empty
PostSubject: MP3 player and music   MP3 player  and music EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Does anyone know of a site where I can get real free music? Most sites say its free but want you to subscribe for a monthly fee. Then its not free is it! i have some songs on my phone and tried to download them to my MP3 and it won't let me.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: MP3 player and music   MP3 player  and music EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:14 am

I have no idea how all that works. I do down load stuff from youtube....but I have no idea if that is good, bad, or illegal.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: MP3 player and music   MP3 player  and music EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:56 pm

I googled and found this site - not peer to peer sharing, no player or anything to download, don't know what advertising there is - might be like here. Nothing to lose by registering - unless they ask for too much private info. Link is the "about us" page - from there the free mp3 button and middle of page is FAQ. Click a link and back page for another. I didn't register (4 step process - first is an email addy) so you're on your own from there. If you do register, let us know how you fare (always a guinea pig in the group).

http://www.ez-tracks.com/about_us.html
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: MP3 player and music   MP3 player  and music EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Ok, I'll try it and let you know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: MP3 player and music   MP3 player  and music EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 pm

I won an 8 gig nano ipod at work, so in same boat as you. Someone at work told me to try below site - did but don't know what to make of it. May be operator error.

http://www.mp3raid.com/
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: MP3 player and music   MP3 player  and music EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 pm

I downloaded a song but don't know where it went...my neice says try Limewire, thats what she uses and its free. So far I've found everything is 'free' as long as you pay for a membership....then it ain't free is it???!!!
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: MP3 player and music   MP3 player  and music EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Limewire is the place. So far its worked. But now I draw a blank when I tryto think of songs I want to download.LOL...but its a good site, I like it Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MP3 player and music   MP3 player  and music Empty

Back to top Go down

MP3 player and music
Page 1 of 1