Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you watching on TV?

Go down 
+2
walleye
NCBeachdrmr
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

What are you watching on TV? Empty
PostSubject: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:21 pm

i've been watching '1000 ways to die'. Makes up wonder about people. The stupidity. next up tonite...snorting fire ants. Why would snort fire ants? One woman ingested tapeworms so she would lose weight. Yep, it worked...another guy used his feet to unjam a wood chipper, you know how that turned out. Oh and the best, was a guy who looked down the pipe of his homemade bomb. bom
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:33 am

I think I have done about 3 of those things!

I was watching the Husker football game. man, they are going to be good next year!
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:53 pm

some of that stuff is just perverted. This guy at work told me about this show.
Today I'm watching....what else, the Twilight Zone Marathon! Missed the first few hours tho' it snowed, so went for a walk, then it got warmer out so went for another walk! Good to get outside...
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:14 pm

Football! All day! Even at work...
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:24 pm

I'll be watching a few bowl games today
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 pm

I'm watching Auburn beat up on North Western. I want North Western get it together.

Later, more football. 5 arrivals for the day. No laundry....so sit and watch tv from 11 to 8..
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:06 am

right now, The Wanda Sykes show...
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 pm

I watched the weather channel a bit. Then a fishing show....now ESPN. But I didn't really watch any of them, the TV is just background noise.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Pittsburgh and Miami, then Dallas and the eagles...
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Yes! I can't wait for the Eagles Cowboys game. The Vikes sure had an easy one today.
Back to top Go down
fishguy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:10 am

Charmed. It was on when I turned the TV on. It sounds like a goofy show.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 am

football today and sunday
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:41 pm

60 Minutes....some of the stories are worth it but mostly i watch it for andy!He tells it like it is.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:06 pm

I just wached Arizona knock the Packers out of the play-offs. It was an amazinly bad/good game. Absolutely no defense and a ton of points.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Warner played superbly the whole game, Rodgers was accurate the second half. Defense sucked the whole game for both teams. Cards made the key play with defense in overtime. Overall, a lousy but exciting game in second half and ot.

Warner and Brees ought to be a good battle next week. Hopefully the Cards defense will show up at the game. Believe NO will come out on top either way.

Colts should beat Ravens and SD over the Jets. I'm rooting for the Vikings over Cowboys.

Will be watching Fringe at 8 tonight.
Back to top Go down
lumpydog1970

lumpydog1970

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:50 am

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!!! WHAT ELSE???? YEESH! HELLO!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:29 am

Lol....I was watching MTV Playlistism.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:03 am

right now, 'wrong turn' on FX, never go hiking in West Virginia.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Commercials. Someone else has the remote (I'm at work)
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:17 am

Last night watched on TMC: Zebra Ice Station with Rock Hudson

Movie started with an overture (about 4 minutes), an intermission and some other classical music when the intermission was ending.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm watching....NFL pregame Boring.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:52 pm

colts and jets, go colts!!!
Back to top Go down
fishguy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm watching Family Guy; it's a 3 hour marathon. I'm not watching it's just on.

I have the Neilson Rating thing hooked up to my TV, so I never watch FOX news. They might think it has my approval.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:10 pm

NCIS tonight
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:17 pm

reruns of Grey's Anatomy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on TV?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendship Hut :: Friendship Hut Forum :: General-
Jump to: