Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have a question...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

I have a question... Empty
PostSubject: I have a question...   I have a question... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 pm

There is a guy at work(same guy that got me sick, not covering his mouth), anyway, every time someone else talks to me he'll come over after and ask what were we talking about. Today i caught him staring at me and this other guy while we were talking. Few minutes after he left he comes over and wants to know....sometimes I tell him, sometimes I say 'oh, nothing, we were just talking'.How do I say its none of your business politely? Another thing you should know, this guy is a freak! One time they say he punched a hole in the microwave. Another time he threw a fan in the acid room. He also used to be an Elvis impersonator. I think the guy is a few short of a six pack. So what to do and not piss the nut off!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: I have a question...   I have a question... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Tell him the truth. You're talking about your new nude photos on facebook.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: I have a question...   I have a question... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 pm

LMAO....that'll shut him up!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: I have a question...   I have a question... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Next time he comes over, ask him if his ears were burning. Seems to me like he is one fry short of a happy meal.
Back to top Go down
lumpydog1970

lumpydog1970

PostSubject: Re: I have a question...   I have a question... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:01 pm

tell him you have a very jealous boyfriend
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: I have a question...   I have a question... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:45 am

Naw, tell him the truth. You have 3 jealous boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: I have a question...   I have a question... EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:35 pm

And then I'm walking out of work a few days ago, and there was the President of the company coughing, hacking and you guessed it no hand covering...guess ignorance can strike even the most educated people...or whatever he should be called.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: I have a question...   I have a question... EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:35 pm

I hear that. The kids never cover their mouths. And then they blow their noses toward the teacher desk so they don't face the other students in their desks. Needless to say, I havea killer cold.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: I have a question...   I have a question... EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Yeah, mine was killer. thought I would never get rid of it! I'm finally totally over it.
did I tell you guys about my 'allergic' reaction to some chemicals we were using in the metal shop? It was when I was just getting over my cold and they were spraying some paint and acid...most were wearing respirators and I figured since I wasn't in the same room as they were working I was ok. I started getting a sore throat but figured when I got out of there I would be ok. By the end of the nite I couldn't open my mouth! Not to talk, eat, I couldn't swallow or even spit out the *ick*. It was very, very bad. I learned my lesson, I wear a respirator.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: I have a question...   I have a question... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:48 am

That sounds horrible. I don't do sick well. I rarely get sick so I always try to tough it out. I don't know if that is smart or not but I miss very little work. I just get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question...   I have a question... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a question...
Page 1 of 1