Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilligan Island movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron

Ron

Gilligan Island movie Empty
PostSubject: Gilligan Island movie   Gilligan Island movie EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:25 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20348305,00.html

Who should be cast as Gilligan? Drew Carey has my vote
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Gilligan Island movie   Gilligan Island movie EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Drew Carey as the skipper, George Clooney as the professor, Jack (from Will and Grace) as Gilligan, Kathy Ireland as Mary Ann, and Laday Gaga as Ginger....maybe?
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Gilligan Island movie   Gilligan Island movie EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:22 am

Lady Gaga?? Drew carey as the skipper, good choice! Clooney as the prof., agreed. How about that goofy skinny guy from 2 and half men as Gilligan?
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: Gilligan Island movie   Gilligan Island movie EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Few hours after I posted this - realized the err of my ways - meant Jim Carey instead of Drew for Gilligan. Drew Carey would make a great skipper with Jim Carey as Gilligan. Like gaga as Ginger, changing her role as aspiring singer instead of actress - sort of a twist on the original. Back then (60's) it was actress', today it is more of singers. Clooney as the professor gets my vote. What about Jennifer Anistan as Mary Ann. Now for the Howells ..... Betty White maybe?
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Gilligan Island movie   Gilligan Island movie EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Betty has the Howells job, and I was thinking of Jennifer Aniston as Mary Ann too, but Mary isn't that sophisticated. Kathy Ireland? I was really undecided about Ginger too, how about Cindy Crawford? Mr. Howells...umm....
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: Gilligan Island movie   Gilligan Island movie EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Vince Vaughn or Robin Williams??
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Gilligan Island movie   Gilligan Island movie EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:13 am

Donald Trump?
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Gilligan Island movie   Gilligan Island movie EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:22 am

David Niven would make a great Mr. Howells.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Gilligan Island movie   Gilligan Island movie EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Ex President Bush as Mr. Howell... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilligan Island movie   Gilligan Island movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilligan Island movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendship Hut :: Friendship Hut Forum :: General-
Jump to: