Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lumpydog1970

lumpydog1970

WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!!   WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 pm

When you instant messaged me on Facecrack yesterday! I was signed in but I wasnt on my lap top, I was on my IPOD so I dont see when people are messaging me. Get it? I would not ignore you ever!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!!   WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am

I see....even on best occasions FB is hit or miss.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!!   WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Yeah, remember when we tried to 'chat', gave up on that and half the time it says all these ppl are there and when you click on them they disappear... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!!   WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WALLEYE WASNT IGNORING YOU!!!!
Page 1 of 1