Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm so mad?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Mad? upset? not sure what I'm feeling! Now, I'm not very fond of kids BUT...here's the story...
the neighbor upstairs has a little girl, 2years old, the mother(of course, they are not together anymore)drops the girl off every night and he has her until he goes to work at 9PM. Bad situation for a kid to begin with. She is always crying, when she comes here and when she leaves. anyway, tonite she drops her off, literally, just leaves her at the bottom of his stairs in the hallway crying her eyes out. The mother just leaves her there. The father, doesn't come down to even get her. I looked out in the hallway and there she was sniveling all alone in the hallway with the doors to the street wide open. So I calmed he down and then called up to him several times, he was on the phone, he never acknowledged me at all! Just ignored me. I know if I went upstairs with his daughter he would rip my head off. so what to do? I closed the doors and put the kid in his apartment at the bottom of his stairs. i felt so sorry for her. Poor kid, I got the feeling neither one of those parents want her. The little but of respect I had for him is GONE thats for sure and the mother, nope, she is scum too as far as I'm concerned. can you believe people can be this cruel to a small child? pale
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Call the state welfare services. They'll end it. Do it.
Back to top Go down
lumpydog

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:10 pm

That's very very bad....they need to be reported for sure. I'm not one to stick my nose into other people's business when it comes to their children cause I don't like it when people do it to me. But this is a different situation. These scum bags do not deserve to have their little girl. Breaks my heart Sad Poor little thing. Sad
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:39 pm

yeah, they did it again the other nite but she was on his side of the door and it was closed, he came down and got her awhile later and then she really started screaming...making me wonder why is she screaming? confused
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:03 am

Umm daddy smoked all her pot???
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Yeah, maybe. I was woken up last nite at 12:30 by someone arguing somewhere outside, I took a look out my front window and you should've seen the gang of ***** hanging outside the diner across the street. This whole part of town has gone to 'pot' thats for sure, just more reason for me to really start lookin hard for a new place..
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 am

I'm madder. A credit card company took over 200 dollars out of my checking account without permission. I did the paper work at the bank and the company said it will be returned. But it will be in August when I get the money returned. Today, I got very nice over draft fee. I've been on the phone all day trying to sort this horse shit out. It's 12:33 AM here now, and I just got off the phone. You don't even know how mad I was (am).

If someone broke into your house and stole a couple hundred bucks, what would you do? This is no different. It's just so crooked.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:51 pm

How can they do that? That just isn't right! I'd make them pay the overdraft fee too! How can they possibly justify doing that? No
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 pm

They do it. You have absolutely no clue what true anger is. The republicans want unregulated banking and no reigns on credit cards. Obama has this one right. Fuck the greedy.

The credit card company is Discover. Buyer beware. I have have notified the state banking authorities. I have filed an official grievance against these crooked bankers and cc g*&^ f&^%^% M*&&% F9876 a holes.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 am

I have never been so pissed in my life. Ever.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:10 am

I have a 400 dollar over draft. I get paid tomorrow so I'll be ok, but they stole 500 bucks. half of that is the cc company and half is overdraft fees. It's crooked, just crooked. If the cc company wouldn't have taken that money, I'd be solvent. I don't see how the bank or the cc company can even live with themselves.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:30 pm

thank goodness out of all the cards I have I don't have a Discover!
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:49 pm

so they are adding to my job duties at work, office work, I hate office work. who's bright idea was this? Of course, no more money involved. economy is still bad, yeah ok, whatever. Then I come home, the lady neaighbor is out so I start talking to her. Then the bum comes, butts into our conversation, and asks how I am. I said was pissed. He says kind of smart-ass like 'what is it this time, men or kids?' so I say to the lady I have to go. Nad smart-ass says BYE!. I really don't need this crap from a bum. guess I should've held my temper and said its a work problem, you wouldn't understand....He hasn't had a job in 3 years! Then find out that the ass upstairs is having a party on the 4th, don't care I won't be here anyway. But he also has off all next week, so...I will have to sleep in the kitchen for another week! I really got to get out of here. And have you seen what I wrote on FB. Someone has been in my place while I'm at work. Today my computer was on. Its the old one so it doen't work but still...no one should be touching that! what can I do about this? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:32 pm

It doesn't matter what you would have said to the idiot neighbor. They just don't get it. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm so mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so mad?   I'm so mad? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so mad?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendship Hut :: Friendship Hut Forum :: General-
Jump to: