Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Memorial day weekend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

Memorial day weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Memorial day weekend.   Memorial day weekend. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Happy Memorial day weekend! Fireworks tomorrow nite in town. Last year they had them and it poured rain! cookout at my sister's house Sunday and Monday at the mom's...a nice peaceful weekend in the mountains. Hope to get some sun and maybe do some yard work. Go for a walk in the woods and listen to the quietness! Smile
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Memorial day weekend.   Memorial day weekend. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:38 pm

I work most of it, but the hours are so flexible that I can get away on my own too. It is so warm that I am sitting at home. It's been close to 90 for a few days, and I'm not used to it. I hate it. I want my 65 back.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Memorial day weekend.   Memorial day weekend. EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:29 am

No cookout at sis's, husband has to work. so just going to my mom's I guess. Take flowers to my dad's spot. It'll be 90 here Monday. Rained last nite just as the fireworks were wrapping up, thats good, put out any fires, LOL!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Memorial day weekend.   Memorial day weekend. EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:27 am

I have to call to see when I go in today. Tomorrow I may drive to Brookings and see my mother. I haven't been there for six months, or I might just go fishing. I bought a new vehicle. I very nice Ford Explorer, it's used but seems to be in great condition. I want to take it out and see what it has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorial day weekend.   Memorial day weekend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Memorial day weekend.
Page 1 of 1