Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My new used ride

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
walleye

walleye

My new used ride Empty
PostSubject: My new used ride   My new used ride EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:48 am

My new used ride NewCar

It seems to be much sturdier than my Blazers. The front axle is much better. It has a real hub not just a front wheel drive Chevy drops in the Blazers.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

My new used ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new used ride   My new used ride EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Nice. what year?
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

My new used ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new used ride   My new used ride EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:37 am

Old. But it must have been parked in a garage every night. Except for a couple spots on the roof the paint is excellent. The transmission and power train are good. Very solid vehicle. I wanted 4x4 but I didn't think I could find one in my price range. This was way cheaper than I had expected, so I own it. I'm not crazy about the 4 doors, but it does make it bit longer and hence more room for fishing poles, shot guns, tents..etc.
Back to top Go down
cornyw56

cornyw56

My new used ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new used ride   My new used ride EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 am

Old, but the wheels go round and round. It looks good, and as long as it runs, and gets you where you want to go, it all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new used ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new used ride   My new used ride Empty

Back to top Go down

My new used ride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendship Hut :: Friendship Hut Forum :: General-
Jump to: