Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where my Baby was born...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

where my Baby was born... Empty
PostSubject: where my Baby was born...   where my Baby was born... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:34 pm

LOL...my car's name is Baby...not what you were thinking, right?
anyway, I've always been curious about where she was 'born'. she was built in the Metuchen plant in NJ. Always wanted to go there just to see...after all these years of procrastination I googled it and learned it was torn down. It closed only just in 2004! People were always telling me way back it was closed and here it only closed afew years ago...guess I should've gotten off my ass and went a long time ago, now its a mall or a parking lot. Tried to find pics of the place with no luck... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: where my Baby was born...   where my Baby was born... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Lots of babes were born in parking lots. When are you going to fix it up???
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: where my Baby was born...   where my Baby was born... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:26 am

As soon as I'm out of debt...hope she can hold on a little longer. I start it up every once in awhile, move her around. she's in a garage so at least she isn't out in the elements anymore.... : )
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: where my Baby was born...   where my Baby was born... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:02 pm

I understand....
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: where my Baby was born...   where my Baby was born... EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:20 pm

I look back now and see all the money I spent on her and extra parts that are STILL in the boxes, some I don't even know what is in 'em, see, when I bought parts i would always buy one for the driver's side and one for the passenger side because if you're replacing one mught as well replace both, no matter what it was. And most the places I bought from had my account #'s on file, so they would say 'charge?' and I would say YES!...yeah, then when the cards got to be too much and I wasn't driving her anymore it was like my eyes opened and well, you can figure ou the rest...so she is the reason for my debt and she'll the be reason I get out and then back in! LOL...but really it is a beautiful car and just awesome to drive! And I can't wait til I can do that again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: where my Baby was born...   where my Baby was born... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Baby the Debtmobile
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: where my Baby was born...   where my Baby was born... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Ah....LOL. No, she's a good car I just was blinded....And learned from this. When I'm out of debt she'll get worked on, heck, I have all the parts! all I need is someone to do the work...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where my Baby was born...   where my Baby was born... Empty

Back to top Go down

where my Baby was born...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendship Hut :: Friendship Hut Forum :: General-
Jump to: