Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another great day subbing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
walleye

walleye

Another great day subbing! Empty
PostSubject: Another great day subbing!   Another great day subbing! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:42 pm

The kids in Huron are so good (knock on wood). I subbed for a former student of mine from years gone by. The kids in all four classes asked for me to return. They were good.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Another great day subbing!   Another great day subbing! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Thats awesome, sounds like you are really enjoying this! Thats great!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Another great day subbing!   Another great day subbing! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 pm

So far I do. The motel job and subbing are working well together and I am making good money (not great) The sophomores at Huron asked me to come back this week. They are a tough bunch but we get along, so far.

I want a full time teaching position.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Another great day subbing!   Another great day subbing! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:52 am

Enery day subbing has been awesome. The kids are great. I like the choice of working or not.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Another great day subbing!   Another great day subbing! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:30 pm

wait a minute did you just say you want a full time teaching job? But I thought this is what you wanted? lol!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: Another great day subbing!   Another great day subbing! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:05 pm

we are a third of the way through the school years. What I have works until jobs open up again in the spring. I can do this. The kids sure have made life easy.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: Another great day subbing!   Another great day subbing! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Good thing you have had such great kids, you should try subbing at Reading high....first of all you would be the wrong color and second you would need a gun...ever see that movie 'Stand by me' about that teacher, think thats the name, it would be like that! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another great day subbing!   Another great day subbing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another great day subbing!
Page 1 of 1