Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A friend on FB....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

A friend on FB.... Empty
PostSubject: A friend on FB....   A friend on FB.... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:19 pm

There is tis girl on my page, her name is Farah. Lives in my town here, introduced to me by my friend Jon. Anyway, she is 22 yrs old, and we found out the thr day her father beats her. Jon alerted the constable here in town but what he did was call Farh ad ask he why he is saying these things on FB about her father. All day today she was so nervous about going home, and checking the time. Tonite she said she is ok but wht sets himff to do this? he owns a store here in town.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

A friend on FB.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friend on FB....   A friend on FB.... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:32 am

Have her call the community counseling, they go by various names. They or even the police can give her information about finding a safe shelter. They are usually for battered women, but in this case they'd help her. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

A friend on FB.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friend on FB....   A friend on FB.... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Any update on her wellbeing? Your thread caught my interest a few weeks ago. Her only option is to move ... I doubt she would admit to the law her father beats her.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

A friend on FB.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friend on FB....   A friend on FB.... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:45 pm

the law doesn't believe her, guess because everyone knows him from his store. She's up and down a lot. I think she has a hard time expressing herself too, she's from Pakistan and just moved here a few months ago so its also a bit of culture shock. But I guess he hasn't touched her since then, at least she hasn't said anything to anyone about it if e has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A friend on FB.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friend on FB....   A friend on FB.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A friend on FB....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendship Hut :: Friendship Hut Forum :: General-
Jump to: