Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What gets your dander up?

Go down 
+3
lumpydog1970
Ron
walleye
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
walleye

walleye

What gets your dander up? Empty
PostSubject: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:01 pm

People with issues. Baggage. Anger managemant. I mean come on, how can you like people that don't like themselves?
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Walmart parking lot - idiots that leave their empty carts in parking spaces
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Yea, that and Yankee fans...jeese
Back to top Go down
lumpydog1970

lumpydog1970

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:59 pm

People who STARE at you from the other side of the counter. Now really, do you think if you stare at me that it is going to make me go even faster?.....NOT! Whenever I go to Subway or McDonald's or any place like that I make a point of looking away when I am waiting for my order cause I know what it's like. If any of you guy's are stare'ers then you better cut it out right now!!!!! So there.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Joker

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:57 pm

What gets your dander up? 114586757_75
Back to top Go down
lumpydog1970

lumpydog1970

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:14 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:23 am

Al Gore, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Oprah, Joan Rivers, and Jessica Sarah Parker...

Screw 'em
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:12 pm

I think O'Reilly does good - he has his moments but overall he is ok. Let me add ACORN to your list.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:06 pm

I'll take ACORN if you leave dip fuck O'Reilly on there.
Back to top Go down
lumpydog1970

lumpydog1970

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:44 am

who's ACORN??? and why don't you like Joan? How 'bout Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt??? Can't STAND those two! How 'bout adopting some babies from North America?????
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:29 pm

I like Bill And Glenn Beck, and I love Andy Rooney. And yeah, I can't stand Jolie or Madonna, yeah how about babies right here in the good ol' USA! Right now I can't stand Kate from Jon and Kate plus 8, she's a local girl(how 'bout that!) but I heard she was a bitch so I watched like 5 minutes of the show and couldn't stand her! No wonder he's having an affair!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:42 am

stringing a weed eater - thought it went thru the line pretty fast. Opened it up to put in more string and both sides had gotten tangled and broke. Pulled that thru, weed eated a little and have 1 line open.

Will I ever get the hang of it?? ...... catastophic when its the operator and not the machine. If the factory can do it - I can do it ...... yeah right!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:34 pm

O'Reilly is worth watching. He is really really narrow minded. he is good entertainment. A fool of a man but a good clown.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Do you think O'Reilly and Nancy Grace would be a marriage made in heaven?
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 am

Ewwwwww!
Back to top Go down
cornyw56

cornyw56

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:57 am

A certain son-in-law gets my dander up.
Let's see, he had my car and was drunk. I found out where my car was, and was going to get it, my daughter texts the drunk, the drunk drives home. We had cops, lights and camera because my other kids came to get me to got get my car. Idiot was going to take off in either the old white car, or in the other car he came home in, so we blocked the cars in with my other kids vehicles. We did get a little loud with our fighting with a drunk son in law, so the cops came to visit us.
Drunk throws keys hard onto the sidewalk and screws up the key for my car, and oops I only have one key. My car doesn't start, so I make a phone call to internet friend saying, my key was thrown hard on the ground, it a little bent, it still goes in, but the car will not start. Well, he gave me a few ideas, and I finally got the car started once again.
I forgot the "F" word, but it is coming back to me once again. I will not be told I cannot have my car by a certain someone just because he might have another female on the line, and he needs it to impress the female. Plus my car been out racing other cars, I think they forgot I do have ears that hear and a brain that is starting to work pretty good again. Now if a certain female would just get her brain in gear, and not be "in Love", she might be able to figure out a few things. Hmmm, bite marks and hickies on a married man body, and he didn't come home until 1 pm and heads for the shower. It's a no brainer for me, the guys been out having a little fun on the side.
Yeah, my dander has been up for a week, and it still there. The evil Corny has returned for him at least.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:46 pm

I feel for you. No one needs that kind of drama in their life.
Back to top Go down
cornyw56

cornyw56

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:06 am

I figured it was cool outside this morning, so I go out and clean out my car. I found tGross!
I not sure who I teed off, but to put BM on my windshield, and leave your dirty underwear behind stuck to my window, that is really GROSS. My old white car also has a bag of BM attached to the driver's mirror, not smeared, but perhaps they didn't have time to complete that one.
I am taking out buckets of water to get the BM off my window, and then off to the car wash.
I gag, and I have to come back in to sit down for a bit to regain my ability to go back out there with another bucket.
Now you know if I teed you off leave your dirty underwear and BM behind and you got me.
I am thinking may thiese people have the "runs" for the rest of their lives.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:45 pm

maybe it was the certain son in law? silent
Back to top Go down
cornyw56

cornyw56

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 am

A messy house, and a teenager that says her feet hurts after doing a 6 hours shift. I wanted to do things, and she had to rest. Trying to give her an idea of what I felt like all day working, and then they wanted to go, go, go. Okay, on the bright side she made $28.00 in tips, and she got her own fireworks, and I conned her into getting me some fireecrackers for $1.20. I told her it was my fee for taking her to work and picking her up again as I told her I could have asked for a gallon of gas, lol, and it would have costed her more.
Back to top Go down
cornyw56

cornyw56

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 am

Lol, yeah, well, I been on his S*** list, and I help with there laundry, and he doesn't have Calvin Klein underwear that I know of, but he might have friends with that underwear. He swears he didn't have anything to do with it, but he sure has been staying away from me.
Now he is upset with me as I showed up at a "Landing" by the lake, and he was there with two females (single). The cell phones reception sucks out by the lake, and all I got was they were at the "Landing", so I drove to one, no one was there that we were suppose to meet, so I went to the other "Landing", oops one son in law and two single females. All I was tyring to do was find the people that I was suppose to meet. Hmmm, maybe me tearing out of the landing got his attention, but it was like oh crap, its him, and now I going to be said I was spying on him.
I wanted to go out on my niece's jetski, but they woudn't take me, all I wanted was a nice non exciting ride on the jetski. I suppose Dean was scared I fall off or something. I will keep on bugging them for a non exciting ride on the jet ski. Dean did take Lindsey out, and normally she freaks out, and he did try to get her off the back of the jetski, but she held on, and did have fun until the son in law showed up yelling that I was spying on him, and she needed to leave our group and go home with him. Okay, so we car pooled out to the lake, and one of the vehicles did contain Lindsey's ex-b/f, but had the son-in-law been there the whole time he would have relized that Lindsey was out on the jetskit for the majority of her time she got to spend at the lake, and not with her ex-b/f. Also I am being told that I cannot have the ex-b/f over to my apartment or go anywhere with him by my son-in-law, and I told him as long as he doesn't pay my bills or my rent then he has no control over whom comes to my house. It time to call his Aunt, and maybe she can talk to him, or better yet, I will call his uncle as it is time for them to sit this young man down, and talk with him once again.
Grrrrrrr, I know call me the drama queen.
Back to top Go down
lumpydog1970

lumpydog1970

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:20 pm

(sigh).....today....everything.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Why not? They are both attention deprived annoying morons. A perfect match! Unless Bill O'Reilly wants in. He needs to marry Rush Limbaugh and get over it.
Back to top Go down
cornyw56

cornyw56

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:58 am

My coffee pot is not working, yeah, I know I suppose to not drink coffee, but once in a while I like a cup of coffee. Oh well, time to dig out the little coffee maker that only makes the one cup at a time. It will keep my coffee down to the limit I am suppose to have. Somehow tea in the morning just isn't the same as a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:15 pm

I know what you mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gets your dander up?   What gets your dander up? Empty

Back to top Go down

What gets your dander up?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendship Hut :: Friendship Hut Forum :: General-
Jump to: