Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you watching on TV?

Go down 
+2
walleye
NCBeachdrmr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 am

Has anyone ever watched those shows 'Life After people', I like it...interesting. especially to see what will happen to food and pets left behind. last night they said Twinkies will stay fresh for years becasue of all the preservatives and fruit cake because of the alcohol used in it. One fruit cake was over 100 yrs old and the great grandson tasted it...it was still good!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:22 pm

have never seen the show - is it on tlc or discovery?
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 pm

The History channel....
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 am

I watched the USA Olympic hockey team defeat the Canadian hockey team...
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Here's a different twist...I caught a little bit of an old, old movie 1938! Jezebelle...with Bette davis and Henry Fonda..Wow! were they ever young. Recognized Bette davis right away but Henry Fonda took a little while longer. My dad loved those old movies. They aren't all that bad...
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm watching Olympic hockey...Canada and Germany. Love hockey. At some point I hope hockey gets more TV airtime. I just hate all the goofballs in the NBA..I refuse to watch basketball and all the hip hop crap.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 am

I'm watching the Discovery Station....something about snakes.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:12 am

Saw a good movie last night:

The Presidio

Mark Harmon looked so young compared to NCIS

Watched Tennessee beat KY yesterday - good game to the end (even though kentucky lost)
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 pm

All In the family with Archie... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Cash Cab!
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 pm

I don't get that here...
After watching Archie I watched 'Population 436'...good movie kinda Twilight Zone. Now i'm watching 'To Kill a Mockingbird' then off to bed. I've been wanting to see 'Psycho' the original, haven't seen it in awhile.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:40 pm

I love Fancast.com, I can watch anything I want that they don't show on TV anymore! The old Bugs Bunny cartoons, Gilligan's island, Flintstones....hmmmm what else could I look up?
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 am

watched Fatal Attraction last night - hadn't seen it in some 15 years.

now I want to see Play Misty for Me
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:27 pm

how about Klute while yer at it?
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Never heard of Klute but googled it. Looks like a movie to see if on anytime - Sutherland in 1971 looked young. Surprised to see Jane Fonda on the poster, would have thought Hanio Jane would have blacklisted her for 10 years or so. But times were different back then - soldiers were treated like shit returning home.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:35 pm

I'm watching...um...what am I watching. A commercial.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Local news, nothing exciting...
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:53 am

The local cable company switched to fiber optics. Now, I have to really struggle to watch TV. The picture is worse and there is a delay before a channel changes. It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 am

My mom's tv is like that. It is annoying, thought fiber optics was supposed to be better?
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Phillies and astro's game...so far the Phillies are winning.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:38 am

Cartoon Channel....I'm trying to get tired.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:13 pm

tonite I'm watching All in the Family...but the otehr nite when I was awake at 2 in the morning!i watched another old movie, betty davis and Agnes Moorehead(bewitched the mother in law)Betty davis played some pretty wicked parts from what I've seen! And i always thought she was nice!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Nothing! But I will watch the NFL draft for a bit later.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Still watching baseball and the NFL draft. It's all good. I'm really impressed with what the Lions have done. They are building for something as they have taken a running back several linemen and the single best defensive player to come in the draft in decades. I'd love to see them do well.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:51 am

Early news....car bombers, oil slicks, and fear of the tighten boarder laws with Mexico.

It's a great law. The other two things suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on TV?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendship Hut :: Friendship Hut Forum :: General-
Jump to: