Friendship Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendship Hut

A place to get together and meet new friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you watching on TV?

Go down 
+2
walleye
NCBeachdrmr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:10 pm

toddlers and tiaras...eeeessshhhh...some of these kids are brats! 'I'm pretty, I'm the best, I'm beautiful'. And this is at 4 years old! One mother said she hopes her daughter goes to Hollywood one day. Hmmm, does make you make wonder where these kids will end up!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:38 am

I'm watching the morning news. I'm so proud of BP oiling up the oceans so the ships won't rust. Good plan!
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Oh, so thats their plan. Good plan, so thoughtful and efficient. Now I understand better why people are against off shore drilling.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:29 am

I'm watching classic rock, but I am gearing up for the 500! I never miss that race, even if the cars are strange.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Pet semetary, then its off to bed. Turned on the hockey game just to see the score, damned Flyers were winning, if they win I'll never hear the end of it! Living so close to Philly thats all you here about.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:44 am

I'm watching HDL. It's terrible. The hosts are arguing over the environment the economy and the president. I wish they'd get in a fight with the bitches at the View and all suffer hideous life changing injuries.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:33 pm

On hbo sunday watched "The Hangover"

funny funny movie - one of those "its so stupid - its funny" movies
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:41 am

Back to the Future...1985! hmmmmm, should I feel old?
Back to top Go down
angello

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:19 am

I am a great fan of Discovery!
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Right now, I'm watching this strange movie called 'May'. a bit weird and ghoulish... drunken
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Baseball....Twins are winning.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:14 am

Shark week! Last was the X-games. Both are/were great. I watched Man in the Moon last night. REM's song is still one of my all time favorites. I never realized how troubled and most likely insane Andy Kaufman really was. The movie was troubling.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Ha! I watched the same thing, almost. watched Man in the moon the other morning, early before work. i don't know, i didn't thing Andy was that funny. and I still don't get the ending. what are they trying to say? He faked his death? And I've been watching shark week too! we all have common interests, guess that's why we 'hang' together.LOL!
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 pm

re runs of Ghost whisperer....don't laugh...
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Anybody watch Rubicon? I do the on demand thang - too many commercials on regular programming (FF thru them). New show this summer.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Twins playing the White Sucks. It's a good game.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Ron, no, saw the previews for it, is it good? Guess if it wasn't you wouldn't be watching it, would you....
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:41 am

I am watching MTV. I still like Rihanna, Katie Perry, and a few others. The rest all sound the same.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Nope, haven't listened to them, if I watch MTV at all its classic or the best of the 80's.
Right now I'm watching 'Life' with eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Re-runs of the Dukes of Hazzard LOL, its funny becasue now I can tell the bad special effects, fights and when there were stand ins, and when they weren't really driving in the car...Funny!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:22 am

It's funny how our old favorites get outdated so quickly.

I'm watching Sports Center..football!
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:08 am

I'm watching Sport Center. I love listening to them tell us what is wrong with the Vikings. Like I need them to tell me. They lost Chester Taylor, Adrian Peterson is over rated, the line is aging, they have no receivers, Bret Favre is too old, and the coaching sucks. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:38 pm

I'm enjoying watching the season openers on regular tv. They have switched a few shows around. Watched a pilot opener last night and it was a bust - that series won't last.
Back to top Go down
NCBeachdrmr

NCBeachdrmr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:52 am

I used to be a big fan or Grey's Anatomy and desperate Housewives but as of last year haven't watched too much of the newer stuff with the new characters....maybe I've lost interest. Watch a lot of the reruns tho' when I can. Today I'll be watching the race from dover.
Back to top Go down
walleye

walleye

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 pm

I'm watching some horse shit about NASCAR waiting for a football game or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on TV?   What are you watching on TV? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on TV?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendship Hut :: Friendship Hut Forum :: General-
Jump to: